Welcome to Moped Luau!!

Aloha!! Welcome to Moped Luau!! A blog devoted to Two-Stroke mopeds and scooters. On da menu: Puch mopeds with side order Hondas, Vespas, Yamahas, and whatevah else that go braaaaap. Get some grindz and feed your Two-Stroke face.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gadabout Fairing

I ordered a brand new Gadabout Fairing a while back from Yahoo Auction Japan but never got around install it until now (since the meltdown).  It's a little wider than the ones I have on my Puchs back home.  I prefer the fit on those than this one.  The narrower version is very hard to find.  I think they are original Gadabouts?  This one is probably a Chinese knock-off but it was cheap with a brand new tinted plastic shield:

Made In China




 I had to modify the brackets in order for a good fit.  Here's the result:

Before:


 After:





I'm kind of on the fence on how it looks.  The look reminds me of a Targa moped.  For now, I'm going to leave it on for practical purposes.  Tell me what you think.  Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment