Welcome to Moped Luau!!

Aloha!! Welcome to Moped Luau!! A blog devoted to Two-Stroke mopeds and scooters. On da menu: Puch mopeds with side order Hondas, Vespas, Yamahas, and whatevah else that go braaaaap. Get some grindz and feed your Two-Stroke face.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Soma Still Go Go Going . . .

Konnichiwa B!tches!!

Soma adventures continue.  His annual Honda MB5 meet at Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan happened this weekend. This guys travel from all over Japan as far as 1000 miles away just to meet up for this annual event. That is hardcore!!  Check some of the action.

















Here's some notes from the man himself Soma-san:

1. Annual MB meeting once a year. But we will have two time meeting in this
Summer. Because We postponed primary day from 10th to 23th Aug. But some of
peoples could not attend meeting and some of new people want to attend on
23th Aug. Then we decided 2 time meeting 23th(Pre-meeting) and 20th
Sep(Primary-meeting).

2. Total mileage is over 190 miles from Kanagawa-pre to Ibaragi-Pre.

3. Weather forecast was 50% of rain in that area on 23th Aug. I check
carefully recent information. Rain time shifted night time. Then I decided
to go there. But I had to pass through several prefectures such as Kanagawa,
Tokyo, Saitama, Ibaraki. I checked each weather condition.

4. We had 15 people attending at this time.

5. I was so lucky. I had no rain until back to home.

6. If I have a good energy, I will attend 20th Sep primary meeting. But I
have to consider the setting of Cab. Because gas mileage was not so good.
25km / Litters. But every start was full throttle?! I expect 35 km/l next
time.

7.  And also, 10th anniversary meeting of this year. Jukkai me!

- Soma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment