Welcome to Moped Luau!!

Aloha!! Welcome to Moped Luau!! A blog devoted to Two-Stroke mopeds and scooters. On da menu: Puch mopeds with side order Hondas, Vespas, Yamahas, and whatevah else that go braaaaap. Get some grindz and feed your Two-Stroke face.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Hawaii Five-O Puch Maxi

Finally got a chance to ride my Hawaii Five-O Puch Maxi.  This old school Autisa kit really packs a punch.  No wonder it was able to haul that F@t A$$ of a guy around with a head leak!!

Enjoy...

** CAUTION:  DO NOT look directly into the half moon **

6 comments:

  1. Hey man, trying to connect with the moped community here and see if anyone is interested in buying a 78 Magnum XK. It's got a treats 70cc kit plus several other mods, but I don't have time to work on it or to ride. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best bet is minnowmotorworks. See my links side bar to get in touch with him. He has a shop in Kaakako that could possible hook you up with a buyer. If not craigslist. I'll ask around for potential buyers. How much you asking for?

      Delete
    2. I'll check them out, thanks! I'm asking $1000 even. Comes with everything on the bike (treats 70cc, DMP estoril, racing crank, 19mm dellorto) plus a few other new parts and others I pulled off. I loved riding it, but I'm not much of a mechanic (I'd rather brew beer :)

      Delete
  2. Would you happen to have a pic of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3SeIP2cMEUhUTUta1U3MXlocmM&usp=sharing

      Delete
  3. Might have a buyer. Email me your contact info at mopedluau@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment