Welcome to Moped Luau!!

Aloha!! Welcome to Moped Luau!! A blog devoted to Two-Stroke mopeds and scooters. On da menu: Puch mopeds with side order Hondas, Vespas, Yamahas, and whatevah else that go braaaaap. Get some grindz and feed your Two-Stroke face.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Ohisashiburi Updates

I finally got the coveted Puch Maxi N Rigid frame.  This is the last Puch frame I needed to complete my collection.  Been hunting around on Buy and Sell for years with no luck.  Either I encountered flaky sellers or inflated prices.  This one guy was trying to sell me the frame for $400!!  And he got mad at me for not taking the deal and when I told him I saw cheaper ones.  Of course he told me I wouldn't find one cheaper than his.  I managed to score this frame locally for a hundred bucks!!


hundred dolla bill yo!!
Future plans for this build.  Water Cooled.  Stay tuned.






Scored a Yamaha YSR from my friend.  I hooked him up with a Puch Maxi frame and everything else to get it going and he hooked me up with a YSR with mostly everything to get it going.  Still waiting on the motor from him.






Money Pit!!


Future plans is to get it running.  Going to ride this dirty with no registration.






Did a vaca trip to Japan.  Visited my old stomping ground.  Check out my friends Honda Tact.  He's new to the two-stroke game and is eager to jump in with some mods.


Bosu


Stock sucks!!
I also brought this sucker back from Japan.  Scored it on yahoo auction for 20,000 yen.  Shipped it via US Post for 30 bucks. Going to mount this sucker on my sons mini bike.  Yeah Frankenstein!!


Dio AF-27


Happy Tuning!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment