Welcome to Moped Luau!!

Aloha!! Welcome to Moped Luau!! A blog devoted to Two-Stroke mopeds and scooters. On da menu: Puch mopeds with side order Hondas, Vespas, Yamahas, and whatevah else that go braaaaap. Get some grindz and feed your Two-Stroke face.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Different Direction

Going a different direction with my Blue Maxi.  Decided to make the look as stock Euro as possible.

tank rack and foot rest from Dutchland
 
Euro-action!!
Really Euro-action
No Really...Euro-action

OK..Euro-action
Mounted plastic panels that I scored for Minnow Motorworks.  Cut up for fit up:
 
Stock-tacular!!
Side Euro-action...
Plastic me...
You look so stock-xy!!
I think I got one more add on to complete the Stock Euro-action look.  Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment