Welcome to Moped Luau!!

Aloha!! Welcome to Moped Luau!! A blog devoted to Two-Stroke mopeds and scooters. On da menu: Puch mopeds with side order Hondas, Vespas, Yamahas, and whatevah else that go braaaaap. Get some grindz and feed your Two-Stroke face.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mean Green Machine

One of the last Puch Maxi I built with the rest of my spare parts before I left for Japan in 2009.  It was for my cousin.  This bike pulled away from my Gila once with a guy 100 pounds heavier than me.  I say it held up pretty well from all these years...


Unwrapped after a 5 year slumber.

Putting on new tires.
First E50 I ever built.  Polini 4 pedal bing 17.
The paint is still shinny!!

Installed original plastic panels
Fit up with faring?
Kicked butt then...Kick butt  now...

HAPPY TUNING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment