Welcome to Moped Luau!!

Aloha!! Welcome to Moped Luau!! A blog devoted to Two-Stroke mopeds and scooters. On da menu: Puch mopeds with side order Hondas, Vespas, Yamahas, and whatevah else that go braaaaap. Get some grindz and feed your Two-Stroke face.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Shelved

Here Lies My Gila ZA50...
SHELVED!!!  The Gila ZA50 set up I used to blast around Japan is currently on the shelf in way of more exciting projects for my bikes. I can't believe THIS motor is my least interesting project right now. I will eventually put it on my FIFTH bike. Probably strip it down and rebuild it first. For now, it will remain in slumber...

Specs:
Puch ZA50
Gilardoni 75cc cylinder
MetraKit head
V Force 8 petal reeds
Tecno Estoril exhaust
Mikuni TM24 Carburetor


4 comments:

  1. Howzit brah! I get some puch parts. Call me 808 585 8338

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some rims, magnum seat, magnum cylinder / head, bing carb, ignition stuff, can't remember everything...gotta go back and look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really need anything right now. Instead of selling it put the parts together and ride!! Keep Puchs alive in Hawaii. I'll organize a meet in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment